My new rules:
1. No internet usage (with the exception of actual work or paying bills) until I have written at least 300 words.
2. No TV, video, Hulu, or Netflix until I have written at least 500 words.
* I held myself to these rules today. It was hard, but hopefully it will get easier.
1. In the remaining days of June I shall write at least 30,000 words.
2. By July 1, 2011 I will submit at least 2 new short stories for some form of publication.
3. Participate in (and hopefully complete) Camp NaNoWriMo this summer.
4. Participate and complete the standard NaNoWriMo in November.
5. If I have not successfully published/sold a story by the end of December, I will begin self publishing shorts and novellas.